skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Shutters Galore.
So, yesterday was an oh so eventful day. While Jason worked all day straight, I stayed home cleaning, baking cookies and watching hours of CSI NY. We bought Netflix since Jason won't allow me to get cable (GRRR). But once I realized how many seasons of CSI I had available to me. I was perfectly fine with that. I also had time to look through craiglists free stuff posting and found a great score that I picked up today. I found a large supply of hundred year old drawers and shutters that I plan to make shelves and wall hangings out of. I'll post pics once I finish my first crafting project I can't wait.
There was also a friendly lil BBQ that I attended in the backyard. The pics are of Laurence the lovely nutty professor landlord filled with a plethora of information, who is constantly making me laugh, and Jane who lives downstairs, she cooked all the food and it was delicious.
I also took a pic of the garden that is in our backyard. Its full of vegetables and herbs. There is even a peach tree!
No comments:
Post a Comment