Since the weather has been so awesome up here there are tons of flowers in bloom. I went to the pond to pick some. As I was walking along the path I noticed that what I was doing was illegal. Oops. So I quickly left with my flowers in hand hoping no one noticed. But as one of the park's Bostonians informed me, "Life is boring if you follow the rules. Just take em." And now our home smells quite nice. Ha. When we were walking back from the farmers market the other day I saw some hydranias. After I had convinced Jason it wasn't a big deal to take them. He ran to the plant, cut the flower and then quickly informed me that he had cut his fret finger. Needless to say he was super happy with me on the walk home. NOT. But I knew he would get over it and thankfully he did. Today I was so excited when I was applying for jobs I walked out of one restaurant and discovered a GoodWill. Now I just need a job so I can buy some stuff. I saw some coffee mugs and pictures I want. Although I did buy a couple of things. We needed them so it was ok.
Here are some pics of the new home.
No comments:
Post a Comment