I would say that fall is my favorite season of the year, however, I love each season too much to say I favor one more than the other. I love the smell of fall. The leaves changing. The bitter cold. Wearing light jackets. Halloween and Thanksgiving. Its beautiful around our house, especially along the bike path that we take to get to the
This weekend was a beautiful weekend. We went downtown to enjoy the Jazz Festival which was outdoors. While I wish I was scheduled to work Saturdays, I must say, I am really beginning to enjoy my one day off for the week. The weather was so nice we decided to walk most of the way from our house and crossed over the St. Charles Bridge. The view is a-mazing.
We have also discovered our favorite place for food and drinks. The Pour House. Its delicious and affordable, and the only place with decent bloody marys. Something I love indulging in on my day off of work, along with the half price burgers. I'm thinking next weekend, I might spend my
Oh yea. Jason tried out for a band and was given the job! He's very excited about his new position. I think its a perfect fit for him as well. A nice little jazz trio. They are call the piano bastard. www.myspace.com/pianobastard They have a show coming
No comments:
Post a Comment